Thursday, September 01, 2005

the updated count

well , here we are and i have not updated the count in a while- so i appoligize for missing some. infact i got a bit of a lashing for missing some by some of the companies listed. at this time i only list ones that i here about with my own ears or see. when i get my new perminent web site up- i plan on making a big section on local company profiles and i will ask if some of the companies listed want to take a more active roll in the count and profiles- i will ask that they let me know when they do something big and i will ajust the count and if they call me imediatly when something happens- i will come out and take pic and if they like- i will help.
Airline- 6
Ernies-6
Jims-1
Lin Mar-3
District- 3
IDOT- 2
Bristle-1
O'Hare- 1
Bloomingdales- 0
wildwood-1
ray and wallys-1
Hillside-0
Allens-1

district
- did a double semi accident today- 1 was lening or rolled over at lagrange and 55th.
-they also did the fatal rollover that was posted 2 weekss ago

o'hare
-did one at I290 and I294

IDOT
-did the one posted a week or 2 ago
IDOT and Linmar did a bad jackknife i/b at addison on 8/12

LINMAR
-did a load shift on 294 n of touhy toll plaza

ernies
-did one I294 s/b on the ramp at irving park 2 nights ago
-they did one 294 s/b at irving park toll plaza the same night IDOT did the one at I55/I90/I94
-they also did a jackknife s/b 294 @ dundee on 8/3
-they did a rollover semi s/b 294 to I290 on 8/10

i have to correct one i said hillside did in the last count standings- they did not do it. the rollover propane truck at Rt 31 and I88 was done by Allens towing out of hampshire

and airline- where to begin
-the rear ender posted below
-a rollover semi at I294 and I80 with a load of M&M's
-the bus that was burned and was posted the week of the tow show
-Tanker truck fire 8/1/05 nb 294 @mm 16


i know i missed and forgot some so i appoligize- i will try and remember
there were a few recoveries that i heard about but they were in areas where there is not a designated towing companie on police call or i am not shure who covers that area

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home