Monday, June 20, 2005

Wisconsin Tow Show

What a weekend! I had a ball!! And then� work. I was stuck with the same guy and still assigned to the same crew. The guy was kissing my ass today because he is in trouble and needs me to back him up. It�s weird. I can�t really go into it now- not until it�s over. But I was still stuck doing the same shit job and its official- the Forman don�t like me.



 



I promised pics and here they are. This was a great tow show and by far one of the best Wisconsin shows I have been to. Enjoy:

i still can't get these damn pics to size right, but i will keep working on it!





this truck from Guy's Wrecker service is a one of a kind, awsome truck. this is my faverite from the show. very cool and unique!!

















this is a chicago tower that flew up to the show in his plane. he made a few passes to get some pics!



these people were honered at the show for there past work as the chairmen of the Wis tow assosiation.





even a tow truck needs a jump start every once and a while