Monday, October 10, 2005

The Recoverynut Times




Jerr-Dan has unveiled their new rotator!!
these pics are from: www.NewTowTrucks.com
there is a lot of specs on the world wide equipment web site.
I hope to post additional pics soon!

_____________________________________
Don't forget that the last tow show of the year is almost here
December 2-4
American Towman ExpositionBaltimore Convention CenterBaltimore, Md.800-732-3869, ext. 220

________________________________________
J.R. Bramlett, of Airline Towing in Calumet, Ill. donated a flatbed truck to transport the pumper and equipment while the ladder truck was driven to Bogalusa.

http://www.edailynews.info/articles/2005/09/26/news/news01.txt_________________________________

the updated standings

Ernies-18
Airline-8
Lin-Mar-7
IDOT-5
District- 4
O'Hare- 3
Allens-2
City of chicago-2
Bristle-2
Fries-1
Jims-1
Powers-1
wildwood-1
ray and wallys-1
Hillside-1
Bloomingdales-1

(remember, these standings are only updated with recoveries that i have confirmed- apperently i am missing a bunch, but these are the best i can come up with. also, the recoveries that are covered are only in the chicago land area (esenialy, it must be found on my 6 county map book))

Ernies is the big winer! he has had 8 in the past 2 weeks!
-Rt 53/ dundee ( the oversized load)
-I 294 at mm 67 - 2 semi accident 1 UPS truck w/ doubles - rear pup rolled
- I294 @ rt 137 rollover
-I294 at rt 60 - in the ditch
-I294 at mm62- load shift
-I94 on spur ramp- jackknife
-I294 at mm 62 n/b - rollover
- I294 at mm 63 in ditch

Hillside did the one with ernies

Bloomingdales worked a r/o at I355 and lake ave (pics to come)

Bristle worked with Bloomingdales

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home