Sunday, November 27, 2005

Letters to the Editer:

Jim,
Glad to see your web site back up and running !! Your site is definately the most interesting I have come across thus far. If you want, I can send you some pics of companies in my area....We have some pretty good companies over here......Michael Biggs,NY - Coady's,MA, ,ect....... There is a web site that some companies are on...its calle webshots.com. type that adress in and then search under "Heavy duty towing". There is one guy on that web site that works for Coady's Towing in Mass. They by far do the most towing in New England...Two Rotators,multiple 9055's...they build trucks also. When you are in "Webshots" type in "acidxciter" this guy drives for Coadys and has his own web page and posts pictures - pretty good ones. He also has pictures of the Lake George Tow Show,Lake George,NY. A lot of nice trucks !!!
- Paul Hilario
Hilario's Service Center,Newtown,CT
Hilario Truck Center, Danbury,CT
______________________
hello,i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your site and how i look forward to new things being posted. it's a crying shame how some people can just ruin others fun,but dont worry it'll work out. just keep up the OUTSTANDING work. thanks, Daniel Williams Southwest Towing,inc Dodge City,ks
_______________________
just thougt id drop a line i worked for ohare towing in the late 80s ive since opened my own tow co. in southern il. i realy enjoy your site keep up the good work
steve kainz known as tow master


I have official word that Grand Abberdeen has a new Rotator and I will get pics asap
_____________________

I want to let everyone know how thankfull I am for the feedback. Please e-mail me at towrecovery@aol.com if you would like to share something. Also please e-mail me any pictures you would like posted- this is no only a chicago focus!

________________________
The Count

Ernies-21Lin-Mar – 18O’Hare-16Airline – 13Grand Aberdeen-13IDOT ETP- 9District- 8Allens –4Bristle-4Hillside-3
City of chicago-2Wes’s - 2Powers-2
Fries-1Jims- 1Bloomingdales - 1Transport towing- 1wildwood-1ray and wallys-1A Exelence – 1
Redmonds-1

Lin Mar
-lower wacker dr

Grand Aberdeen
- bridge job on 33rd and federal
- 79th/Kedzie
- 31st / federal

Airline
- I55 and I294- rollover semi

Ernies
- n/b 294 near rt 60- trailer in ditch
- coil lost I90/294

NOTICE: the count will restart at zero on january 1, 2006. I will be making a big push to have more active participation from the recovery companies. It will be more fair to all the companies that are not aware of recoverynut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home