Tuesday, June 28, 2005

my comcast and some links

Hi all and it’s great to be back!
On last Wednesday, my cable and internet went out and finally after a week of constantly calling Comcast, they came out and fixed the problem- and can u guess what it was? Comcast came out a week ago and did an audit of the building, to make sure no one was steeling cable; they accidentally screwed up and disconnected me!! I am fuming!!! But I’m back!!

On another note, I have a part-time job driving a tractor trailer delivering air freight. It’s all new trucks with air conditioning and its easy work, great pay and perfect flexible hours. So that’s cool.

I want to share these 2 cool links that I think you will all enjoy, they are kid safe: enjoy
Weird Singing Man
and
Putfile - Upload Video and Upload Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home