Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Recoverynut Times

UPDATED ON 10/18/05

I do not have much to add to this addition of the times, i wanted to add another adition because i wanted to make some changes to the rules for the standing and also share a calender date.



_____________________________________________________



from whe PTROI ( Professional Towing and Recovery Operators of Illinois)web site: http://www.towingillinois.com/



October 27, 2005



General Membership meeting, Old Country Bufett, Countryside, IL. Call 800-285-0519 for Details. All Towers Welcomed!



_______________________________________________



the updated standings

Ernies-18

Lin-Mar-10
Airline-8
IDOT-5

O'Hare- 5
District- 4

Allens-4

Grand Abberdeen-3

City of chicago-2
Bristle-2

Hillside-2
Fries-1
Jims-1
Powers-1
wildwood-1
ray and wallys-1

Bloomingdales-1

Lin-Mar had 2 trailer recoveries today and 1 truck v.s bridge on 10/17

O'Hare had a r/o truck at wolf the other morning and a recovery today

Grand Abberdeen had 1 at 48th/ kedzie and 24th/kedzie

Allens had r/o at rt 25 and I909 and 1 on I88 out by aurora

Hillside had 1 on lawrence and the kennedy



NEW RULES AND OPPERTUNITYS!!!!



when i make these standings, it is based on things that i have confirmed - to a cirtin extent. for example, if my guys at shadow traffic report a r/o at I294 and Irving park rd- the tollway uses Ernies there and they will not allow anyone else to do a recovery in their area- there for that would cound for ernie. I am missing a bunch and i know some companies south of here are getting jipped, so i want to make some changes.



any company that does a recovery, if they call me at 773-507-7493, AT THE TIME OF THE RECOVERY, i will try and come and take pictures ar at the very least, attempt to confirm it and give credit.



OR



if they take pictures and e-mail details and the pics to me, I will try and confirm it and post the pics.



you can e-mail me at towrecovery@aol.com



the recovery must involve a heavy duty and it must be at a location that can be found on my Chicagland 6 county map book



any questions please contact me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home