Sunday, May 22, 2005

rollover container semi

on I88 at Highland this semi truck rolled with a container. The container came unattached. The tractor was up righted when I got there and the container was the only thing left to do, all in all I think they did a good job loading the container. Hillside towing worked this recovery.



BUT, I am starting to really get mad looking back at all my pictures and I am realizing how many local towers don’t care enough to where safety vests. Look to the left side of some of these pictures. See the highway workers- who is more visible- the highway workers or the towing operator? Who looks more professional? If a police officer had to talk to someone in charge on the scene, who do you think they would go to? Who is lee likely to get hit by a passing vehicle? This really makes me sick! Also, notice that the highway workers are dawning hard hats- those are my boys at the Tollway (although not my section)





















2 Comments:

Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.11.16
ed hardy uk
jordan uk
fidget spinner
adidas superstar
canada goose outlet
mbt shoes
ugg outlet
canadian goose
michael kors outlet
clarks outlet

3:05 AM  
Anonymous king size bed duvet cover said...

The tractor was up righted when I got there and the container was the only thing left to do, all in all I think they did a good job loading the container. Hillside towing worked this recovery.
down duvet insert king
wool duvet king size

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home